Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Custom hud crosshairs not showing up?
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

I have downloaded many huds over the few days and none of them are showing custom crosshairs in the drop down menu. I have checked the huds files to make sure there are custom crosshairs, yet there not showing up. Any help?

I have downloaded many huds over the few days and none of them are showing custom crosshairs in the drop down menu. I have checked the huds files to make sure there are custom crosshairs, yet there not showing up. Any help?
3 Frags +

drop down menu??

drop down menu??
0 Frags +

i don't think they show in any drop down menus....???

last time i used custom crosshairs i had to enable them by hand in the hud files

i don't think they show in any drop down menus....???

last time i used custom crosshairs i had to enable them by hand in the hud files
0 Frags +

they arent actually in the options menu, you have to go into the HUD files themselves and enable them and then choose t the one you want from (im assuming) the Fog Xhairs png. I dont remember the exact .res you have to goto but there should be a readme.txt in your hud files to tell you everything

they arent actually in the options menu, you have to go into the HUD files themselves and enable them and then choose t the one you want from (im assuming) the Fog Xhairs png. I dont remember the exact .res you have to goto but there should be a readme.txt in your hud files to tell you everything
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.