Retrospective 2 TF2 Tournament
posted in News
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

wow nice

wow nice
1 Frags +
nobelharvardsIs this European only?

Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.

[quote=nobelharvards]Is this European only?[/quote]
Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.
-1 Frags +

1 Frags +
nobelharvardsConcordianobelharvardsIs this European only?Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.
I am guessing that European servers are used?

Thanks Tony Abbott for cancelling fibre. Now you have gotten rid of the only thing I was willing to fund with my tax.

Server are France based.

[quote=nobelharvards][quote=Concordia][quote=nobelharvards]Is this European only?[/quote]
Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.[/quote]

Thanks Tony Abbott for cancelling fibre. Now you have gotten rid of the only thing I was willing to fund with my tax.[/quote]
Server are France based.
1 Frags +
nobelharvardsConcordianobelharvardsIs this European only?Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.

Thanks Tony Abbott for cancelling fibre. Now you have gotten rid of the only thing I was willing to fund with my tax.

Fibre would change nothing in this case. Just pointing out, not arguing since I have no idea who Tony Abbott is.

[quote=nobelharvards][quote=Concordia][quote=nobelharvards]Is this European only?[/quote]
Worldwide, if you have a playable ping, go ahead.[/quote]

Thanks Tony Abbott for cancelling fibre. Now you have gotten rid of the only thing I was willing to fund with my tax.[/quote]
Fibre would change nothing in this case. Just pointing out, not arguing since I have no idea who Tony Abbott is.
0 Frags +

Haven't heard much of anyone playing in these but Ultiduo registrations are open from now until Saturday + Matches will be played next Wednesday

http://comp.retf2.org/retrospective2/formats/ultiduo/register/

Haven't heard much of anyone playing in these but Ultiduo registrations are open from now until Saturday + Matches will be played next Wednesday

http://comp.retf2.org/retrospective2/formats/ultiduo/register/
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.