Upvote Upvoted 29 Downvote Downvoted
ESEA Season 19 Invite Playoff Details
posted in News
tsc
July 5, 2015

With the completion of the regular season for ESEA, the Invite playoffs are fast approaching.

The following four teams have qualified based on their regular season performance into the Season 19 Invite playoffs, which will be held online for the first time since Season 4:

1. Ascent (15-1)
  2. froyotech (14-2)
  3. Street Hoops eSports (10-6)
  4. The Five Dollar Club (10-6)

The bracket is as follows (and will be updated as more details emerge):

The schedule for the playoffs is as follows:

• Upper Round 1: July 12-14
  • Upper Round 2: July 14-16
  • Lower Round 1: July 14-16
  • Lower Round 2: July 19-21
  • Grand Finals: July 26-28

teamfortress.tv will be bringing you coverage of the playoffs as they unfold. Be sure to watch for more articles about the Invite playoffs this week, and tune in on our Twitch channel to watch as the newest ESEA champions are crowned live.

4 Frags +

Should be a good playoff

Should be a good playoff
0 Frags +

Will miss LAN but it should still be intense. Good luck everyone

Will miss LAN but it should still be intense. Good luck everyone
8 Frags +

ASCENT WILL ASCEND TO THE CROWN OF S19

ASCENT WILL ASCEND TO THE CROWN OF S19
3 Frags +

according to esea we got 4th so I assume we play ascent?

according to esea we got 4th so I assume we play ascent?
4 Frags +
alfaaccording to esea we got 4th so I assume we play ascent?

That's only because $5's forfeit hasn't gone through yet so they have a higher win percentage. Once that updates, they'll be the fourth seed since they have less rounds than you.

[quote=alfa]according to esea we got 4th so I assume we play ascent?[/quote]
That's only because $5's forfeit hasn't gone through yet so they have a higher win percentage. Once that updates, they'll be the fourth seed since they have less rounds than you.
-7 Frags +

^ basically
https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=4816316
this match wasn't played and from what I've been told its coming down to a coin flip, if we win it we'll be 3rd seed and if we lose it we'll be fourth

^ basically
https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=4816316
this match wasn't played and from what I've been told its coming down to a coin flip, if we win it we'll be 3rd seed and if we lose it we'll be fourth
26 Frags +
Mangachuits coming down to a coin flip

#esports

[quote=Mangachu]its coming down to a coin flip[/quote]

#esports
24 Frags +
GetawhaleMangachuits coming down to a coin flip
#esports

still better than hearthstone

[quote=Getawhale][quote=Mangachu]its coming down to a coin flip[/quote]

#esports[/quote]

still better than hearthstone
7 Frags +

in online playoffs ascent take this

should be the best na games in a while, super hyped!

in online playoffs ascent take this

should be the best na games in a while, super hyped!
1 Frags +

4G vs. 20B is gonna be great

4G vs. 20B is gonna be great
Momentum Mod
-1 Frags +

gunna get dsauced 100%

gunna get dsauced 100%
24 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/vgGY1q0.png

[img]http://i.imgur.com/vgGY1q0.png[/img]
18 Frags +
Sheo

Why are you misusing a quote which was dated pre-esea lan about another team? If I ever thought elevate would've been 3rd place it would've been when I was on it because we never practiced or cared much that season.

Edit: I actually said on my stream they could potentially get 3rd if mixup was above everyone this season, but now either froyo and ascent could get #1. I think they've proven themselves to be the 1st place contender this season pretty decisively, so that should shred any doubt.

Or here are my rankings for the playoffs:

1. Street Hoops

[quote=Sheo][/quote]

Why are you misusing a quote which was dated [i]pre-esea lan[/i] about another team? If I ever thought elevate would've been 3rd place it would've been when I was on it because we never practiced or cared much that season.

Edit: I actually said on my stream they could potentially get 3rd if mixup was above everyone this season, but now either froyo and ascent could get #1. I think they've proven themselves to be the 1st place contender this season pretty decisively, so that should shred any doubt.

Or here are my rankings for the playoffs:

1. Street Hoops
10 Frags +

I'll admit I did it for the plus frags.

I'll admit I did it for the plus frags.
6 Frags +

As anticipated, froyotech has received the forfeit against The Five Dollar Club, confirming the standings and matchups listed above. Hopefully ESEA will release the official brackets and allow matches to be scheduled very soon, considering that playoffs start in 3 days, but you never know.

As anticipated, froyotech has received the forfeit against The Five Dollar Club, confirming the standings and matchups listed above. Hopefully ESEA will release the official brackets and allow matches to be scheduled very soon, considering that playoffs start in 3 days, but you never know.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.