fix the shit that is important valve
1 Frags +

Like the changes, good work valve, just fix the fucking bugs already

Like the changes, good work valve, just fix the fucking bugs already
0 Frags +

buffing the rescue ranger???????

buffing the rescue ranger???????
8 Frags +

rescue ranger is like the stupidest fucking gun in the game already, WHY BUFF IT?

rescue ranger is like the stupidest fucking gun in the game already, WHY BUFF IT?
-2 Frags +

You should be able to pick up dropped hats

You should be able to pick up dropped hats
1 Frags +

Presumably these are easy fixes and the rocket jumping stuff and sticky stuff will require quite a bit of work. Hopefully fixes for those come soon

Presumably these are easy fixes and the rocket jumping stuff and sticky stuff will require quite a bit of work. Hopefully fixes for those come soon
0 Frags +

thank god they fixed those

thank god they fixed those
1 Frags +

OK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?

fixed, i manually validated

ALSO YOU CAN STILL STYLEPOINTS THE AMMOBOXES

OK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?

fixed, i manually validated

ALSO YOU CAN STILL STYLEPOINTS THE AMMOBOXES
0 Frags +
flatlineOK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?

Dealing with the same thing. I tried restarting steam, verifying game files, changing download region, opting into a beta build and restarted my PC all with no luck. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.

[quote=flatline]OK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?[/quote]

Dealing with the same thing. I tried restarting steam, verifying game files, changing download region, opting into a beta build and restarted my PC all with no luck. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.
-2 Frags +
pokemonizepicrescue ranger is like the stupidest fucking gun in the game already, WHY BUFF IT?

Because it was only super broken with the wrangler, and the wrangler is bad now.

[quote=pokemonizepic]rescue ranger is like the stupidest fucking gun in the game already, WHY BUFF IT?[/quote]
Because it was only super broken with the wrangler, and the wrangler is bad now.
0 Frags +
raysflatlineOK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?

I manually verified files and then let it do its thing again and it worked.

[quote=rays][quote=flatline]OK so the newest update basically gave me corrupt files and now I'm stuck in an infinite validation loop. The validation finishes and then TF2 goes back into the queue to re-validate. Should I just restart?[/quote]

Dealing with the same thing. I tried restarting steam, verifying game files, changing download region, opting into a beta build and restarted my PC all with no luck. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one dealing with this.[/quote]
I manually verified files and then let it do its thing again and it worked.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.