Upvote Upvoted 18 Downvote Downvoted
Terraria 1.3 Released
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

If you enjoy playing Terraria, they just released a massive update. There are over 800 new items and a lot of new features. You no longer need to port-forward/use hamachi to play multiplayer, so playing with friends is a lot easier.

You can read up on it here.

You can watch the trailer here.

Also, if you want someone to play it with, add me. I'm really hyped for this update and need some dudes to play it with.

If you enjoy playing Terraria, they just released a [i]massive[/i] update. There are over 800 new items and a lot of new features. You no longer need to port-forward/use hamachi to play multiplayer, so playing with friends is a lot easier.

You can read up on it [url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/it-has-begun-terraria-1-3-launches-today.20509/]here[/url].

You can watch the trailer [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXdtDgpPeE]here[/url].

Also, if you want someone to play it with, add me. I'm really hyped for this update and need some dudes to play it with.
4 Frags +

the drill sphere and nebula blaze are the greatest things to happen to this game since it came out

the drill sphere and nebula blaze are the greatest things to happen to this game since it came out
1 Frags +

Can someone explain how to invite friend to your game via steam?

Can someone explain how to invite friend to your game via steam?
0 Frags +

Person hosting world: multiplayer > host & play > invite players from Steam

Joining: multiplayer > join via steam > dropdown from friends list > join game

Person hosting world: multiplayer > host & play > invite players from Steam

Joining: multiplayer > join via steam > dropdown from friends list > join game
1 Frags +

I'm farming moon lord now sence I defeated him like 10 times already. XD

I'm farming moon lord now sence I defeated him like 10 times already. XD
4 Frags +

Anyone want to start a new expert world with me? I've never tried it and I don't have any friends that'd want to play it with me.

Anyone want to start a new expert world with me? I've never tried it and I don't have any friends that'd want to play it with me.
0 Frags +

I'll be your friend jermang tell me the server name or add me on steam its the same username.

I'll be your friend jermang tell me the server name or add me on steam its the same username.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.