Completed
DATE
Thursday, Jul 9th
TIME
5:00 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Admirable and Sideshow will be refereeing this special slugfest edition of Europe's favourite talking heads show. Each of our three ETF2L Season 21 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership Playoff contenders have sent forth two brave souls to stake out their claim for the people's hearts. Eight locked and loaded microphones with the safeties off - anything could happen. Mike, kaidus, HYS, Herr_P, Zebbosai and Flippy are ready to do verbal battle. Tune in to hear their thoughts on the playoffs opposition, Gun Mettle and Insomnia 55.

6 Frags +

I know I'm going to get a fucking word in... I don't know about the rest of yall 8)

I know I'm going to get a fucking word in... I don't know about the rest of yall 8)
4 Frags +

rip kiler

rip kiler
0 Frags +

hoype

hoype
1 Frags +

Please clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'

Please clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'
11 Frags +
Charles32TevsPlease clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'

it's 90% bollocks

[quote=Charles32Tevs]Please clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'[/quote]
it's 90% bollocks
2 Frags +
kosCharles32TevsPlease clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'it's 90% bollocks

only the stuff I didn't write

[quote=kos][quote=Charles32Tevs]Please clarify the real and fake(if u know ) gossip especially that from 'realtalk.tf'[/quote]
it's 90% bollocks[/quote]

only the stuff I didn't write
3 Frags +

Mercyless: I can't believe I've seen the day when Herr_P is considered a top prem player

Mercyless: I can't believe I've seen the day when Herr_P is considered a top prem player
6 Frags +
riot124Mercyless: I can't believe I've seen the day when Herr_P is considered a top prem player

I used to say prem was dead because I was in it.

Also holy shit mercyless is still alive???

[quote=riot124]Mercyless: I can't believe I've seen the day when Herr_P is considered a top prem player[/quote]

I used to say prem was dead because I was in it.

Also holy shit mercyless is still alive???
10 Frags +

I didn't say it doubting your skill btw it just feels weird
GO HERR_P

I didn't say it doubting your skill btw it just feels weird
GO HERR_P
2 Frags +
Mercyless-I didn't say it doubting your skill btw it just feels weird
GO HERR_P

<3

[quote=Mercyless-]I didn't say it doubting your skill btw it just feels weird
GO HERR_P[/quote]
<3
11 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/wbDpZxd.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wbDpZxd.jpg[/img]
2 Frags +

vod plz

vod plz
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.